The tough get going right?
I think I'm tough....so how come I'm not going? The legs are moving, but I'm stuck in the same place.
I need to really clear my head right now, I have feelings of disappointment in myself, fustration, anger, all in my soul.
How many times can I fall on my face before I get it right? It's not that I don't want it enough, it's not any of it. I just fail time and time again to impress, to movtivate, to INSPIRE. Why? Is there a malfunction deep down in me? Am I programmed to anger and disappoint? It's beyond fustration to this point.
I just want to make it right. Ideas and doubt race through my head constantly. Will I be able to make it right?
I look in the mirror everyday at myself and pick out the imperfections on my face before I look into my eyes and tell myself that today will be a good day and that God made a beautiful person. Maybe I need to nix the first part out. Or try to at least.
I've been praying in my heart to God, asking him to help me change the things that need to change and to help me inspire those who need it the most.
This is a large hurdle and test, but when do I finally jump over it and win the race?
Lisa Dark Aesthetic
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment