Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It's 47 days till Christmas....

Wasn't it just Easter? Seriously. I looked at the calender and realized that it was November 8 and I felt my eyes widening. October came and went so fast. It seems like a blur of memories and colors. I don't remember it as vividly as I remember my summer.

I don't remember time passing by so quickly. It's funny because I can still feel the summer heat on my neck, smell the cut grass, feel the coolness of the air conditioner, savor the long days. Now I'm surrounded by wool coats, hot cups of coffee, crisp air, and shorter days. Why does time pass us so quickly as we grow older? Do I just not take enough advantage of the day that is presented to me? Probably not, and it agitates me that my lazyness consumes my body. I look with envy at the people who wake up at 8 and go non stop until 10, 11 at night.

It's been almost three weeks since I decided to have my "rebirth" and though I feel that I'm doing better than what I used to be, there is always room for improvement.

I don't think I will ever be satisfied with myself. I will always think that I need to improve myself in so many ways. It's like they said, "So many things to do, so little time"

The clock is ticking, and it won't stop for me. Which means I need to start sooner than later.

No comments: