Friday, July 25, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl

I just finished watching The Other Boleyn Girl, yes the movie about Anne Boleyn and Mary Boleyn, all about the Tudors.  I read the book about two years ago and picked it up again when the movie was coming out.  I'm sorry to say...but I was a bit disappointed.  I know, I know, there is way to much in history and the book to fit into a two hour movie. Also, the movie was different in a bunch of different ways, and I know that always happens as well, however, there are a bunch of loose ends, and I hate watching something that hangs.  Natalie Portman was decent so was Scarlet Johannsen (sp?).  Eric Bana was all right, I think he could've been better.  And ok, every Tudor fan knows that George Boleyn was a homosexual and that was totally left out in the movie. I dunno, it was entertaining but like some other movies...It could've been soo much better.  The positive, the movie was beautiful, the architecture and scenery was gorgeous.

Btw...I watched America's Best Dance Crew and LiL' Mama is usually cool in my book, but to call out a crew that you think is boring because you are upset about who is in the bottom two, is not cool.  I know you are speaking your mind, but show some...well I wouldn't say class, cause she does have it, but don't be so brash about it. Yeesh

Ok just writing a lil blurb

No comments: