Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Dear Annoyances Post

Dear Music Professor

Why do you go and make me an example of someone being late, when I have never been late to class? Today I was two minutes late to your class due to the fact I decided to go and get coffee from the cafeteria. Is it my fault that you lose your train of thought everytime a person walks in? No it's not. Is it my fault that you like to walk up and down the aisle barring me and others from going to their seats without being so noticeable? No it's not. So please Professor do not make me an example because you are in a foul mood when I am in a good mood and deal with this enormous class of freshman. Also when you decide to disclaim that you NEVER mean to make people feel uncomfortable, after you decide make your late speech after I come in, it doesn't work or console me.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear Straphangers,

Why do you insist on moving so incredibly slow after you rushed to get in front me? Also why Mr. Baggy "wannabe ghetto hood" pants man do you decide to stand next to the door knowing that there are like 50 people trying to cram themselves into an already crowded train? I know you think you look cool bobbing your head to the music and leaning on the door, but it's fuckin annoying that you don't move your skinny ass out of the way, then when people need to get off you don't move either for fear of losing your sacred spot. Shove it asshole.

Also, why does every one decide to use their shoulderbag like a weapon of shoving? It hurts! Your portfolios and cellphones and blackberrys and whatever the fuck else you have in you bag hurts when you ram it into my side on the Path train, MTA, or whatever train service I use. The excessive amount of times that I've had my headphones caught on your bag and yanked out of my ears means that you are too much into my personal space. Not cool.

Why is it the moment that the clock hits 8:30 about 100 more people come to train station? Of course the smelliest man decides to lean on me as a pole while we are all smushed in the train because he is too short to reach the top pole. Now not only are you leaning on me, you are making me lean on the poor man who is just trying to read his paper discreetly. You suck.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments: