Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Time Has Come To Make Things Right

Ok after having my mini meltdown from about three weeks ago, the new year has come and gone, and I'm only a week and a half away from school. Pleh -_-

I'm not too excited to go back with the hustle and bustle of the crowded trains and annoying straphangers but life tells me that I must. I do have a goal of at least bringing my GPA back to a 3.0 (it's currently at 2.957 blah blah blah) so that means I really need to pay attention and get back on track with everything. To be honest, I'm not excited about the work, but I know that I will be proud of myself if I am able to achieve it.

Another goal that I want to do and I know that I can reach is to stop being a FATASS! Yes, I am chubby, no if ands and buts about it. My fatass is 140 lbs when I was fit I was 125....yeah I need to get back to being slim. I've started to do some yoga in the mornings and they have really been helpful in destressing and just relaxing me, I feel so much better after doing it. After getting decent in some yoga, I want to try some pilates, and of course I am starting to slowly go back to the gym. Basically I just want to feel healthy and by feeling healthy I get more confidence and by being more confident I can be sexier...you get where I'm going with this.

So here I am on the 15th of January hoping and deep down inside KNOWING that this year will be better than the last =)

1 comment:

morilandia said...

como va ese guitar hero???
que guitarra tienes???
de que consola???
yo de ps2

un saludo rockeroooo